Thursday, March 12, 2009

Little Miss Julia




So Julia is now 6 months old, holy cow! She really is such a happy baby. Joe and I were talking the other night that really the only time she gets crabby is when she is tired or hungry. Other then that, she is smiling! And oh my, she loves Quinn & Gracie. It is so cute how she lights up when she sees them, and just loves watching them.

And she rolled over last week for the 1st time!!! And she is now eating sweet potatoes, squash, mixed veggies and applesauce. It is so funny how relaxed Joe and I are this time around. I remember when the twins started eating we were so by the book... like 1 new food a week in case they had an allergy. Julia, that kid had 3 new kinds in 1 week. And she is fine :)

And she is doing great at daycare, she actually has a boyfriend! His name is Owen and he is 1 day older, she likes the older guys!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I cant believe how much she has grown since a couple weeks ago!! And I also cant believe she has piggies!!! So cute! How exciting that she rolled over. I wonder if it was just a one time thing? Or is she still doing it? Sh eis just beautiful!!