Monday, March 2, 2009

I am back!





Hello everyone, yes I am finally back on my blog. And to those friends that have checked and checked again to see nothing new, thank you! As you all know things have been absolutely crazy at the Dennie house. Shortly after my last blog I got very sick, returned to work at the end of January and then had a house full of sick kids with pneumonia! Baby Julia actually ended up in the hospital, poor little peanut.

So things are finally calming down a little. Julia is going to be 6 months old on the 8th, holy cow. She started cereal last week and is doing a lot better with it. It took her a bit to learn how to swallow. And we actually started sweet potatoes this weekend, oh what a mess.

Quinn & Gracie are doing awesome. They went to see Sesame Street Live this weekend with Grammy, and surprise surprise Grammy is back to visit! We miss her and always have so much fun when she comes to see us.

And last weekend the Carrolls came over for dinner. As you can see all the kids, except clean little Miss Kamryn had fun with their dinner.

And I promise to put more pictures and posts on!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

YEAH!!! I am so happy your back!!! I love to read blogs and it is so much better when I am reading about people I know vs. people I dont!!. We loved having dinner at your house!! You are an amazing chef!! And these pics are so cute!! I cant wait for your next post!!